Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Talley, Jim" <ji...@tallan.com> on 2000/12/12 13:59:59 UTC

Xerces error with GetQuote sample

I get the following error when running GetQuote sample using Xerces_1_2_3
parser.
I have xerces.jar declared first in Classpath, set in the Tomcat bat file.
Thanks.

E:\org\apache\soap-2_0>java samples.stockquote.GetQuote
http://localhost:8080/so
ap/servlet/rpcrouter IBM
java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for base name
org.apache
.xerces.msg.XMLMessages, locale en_US
        at org.apache.xerces.framework.XMLParser.parse(XMLParser.java:925)
        at
org.apache.soap.util.xml.XercesParserLiaison.read(XercesParserLiaison
.java:85)
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:157)
        at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(GetQuote.java:103)
Exception in thread "main" [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Protocol;
msg=<hea
]
        at org.apache.soap.rpc.Call.invoke(Call.java:167)
        at samples.stockquote.GetQuote.main(GetQuote.java:103)

Jim Talley
Tallán, Inc.
(703) 654-5036
jim.talley@tallan.com