Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/05/11 04:15:12 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Apache Stratos as a TLP

Thanks every one for voting, this VOTE is now closed with the following tally:

+ 1’s
Suresh Marru *
Steve Loughran *
Chip Childers *
Lakmal Warusawithana
Sanjiva Weerawarana *
Jake Farrell *
Lahiru Sandaruwan
Noah Slater *
Isuru Perera
Melan Nimesh
Imesh Gunaratne
Nirmal Fernando
Afkham Azeez *
Deepal jayasinghe *
Alan Cabrera *
Paul Fremantle *

* Indicated a IPMC member.

No -1’s and 0’s.

With a positive endorsement from IPMC, I will now submit this
recommendation for board consideration.

Cheers,
Suresh

P.S Please excuse if this is duplicate, I couldn't tell if my previous email made it during email downtimes.