Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Eric <et...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/08 21:58:35 UTC

Using ShardingSphere for auto failover

Hi,

I read the examples but seems can't get if ShardingSphere can be setup to
do auto failover?

With Master / Slave, if the Master fail, seems the system will fail to
write.

Anyone has idea how to achieve auto failover with ShardingSphere?

Regards,
Eric Poon

Re: Using ShardingSphere for auto failover

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

The feature failover is not implement yet.
Using ShardingSphere to switch data source automatically is passable, but
there need a 3rd party sentinel to update reg renter to notify
ShardingSphere switch data source

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Eric <et...@gmail.com> 于2019年9月8日周日 下午2:59写道: