Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Manfred Baedke <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/21 14:15:14 UTC

Oak Jira: how do I find the change log?

Hi,

While working through the Jackrabbit release cookbook, I got stuck here:

>   * close all the issues included in the release: Jira Project Home ->
>     Change Log -> Choose the released version. From the issue list you
>     have the option to bulk update all of the included issues. Just
>     ‘Transition Issues’ from ‘Resolved’ to ‘Closed’ and you are done!

This seems to refer to an outdated Jira version. Can someone give me a
link to the page with this bulk update option?

Best regards,
Manfred

Re: Oak Jira: how do I find the change log?

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2017-08-21 16:15, Manfred Baedke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> While working through the Jackrabbit release cookbook, I got stuck here:
>>
>>   * close all the issues included in the release: Jira Project Home ->
>>     Change Log -> Choose the released version. From the issue list you
>>     have the option to bulk update all of the included issues. Just
>>     ‘Transition Issues’ from ‘Resolved’ to ‘Closed’ and you are done!
>>

> This seems to refer to an outdated Jira version. Can someone give me a
> link to the page with this bulk update option?
>
> Best regards,
> Manfred

1) Go to
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OAK?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page>

2) Select you release; here:
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OAK/versions/12340284>

3) Click "View in Issue Navigator"

4) The "Tools" Menu has a "Bulk Change" option.