Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Victorya <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/18 10:31:43 UTC

jibx binding

Hello, I have a question about data binding using jibx.

I use jibx2wsdl to generate wsdl, skeleton and so on.

I need a special structure of incoming SOAP message:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

    <soapenv:Body>

        < GetCapabilities  xmlns="http://tig.com" service="CSW"
request="GetCapabilites">

<AcceptVersions>

<Version>1.0.0</Version>

<Version>0.8.3</Version>

</AcceptVersions>

        </ GetCapabilities >

    </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

I need to process parameters "service", "request" and "AcceptVersions" in
service code.

But I can't customize my binding to fulfill this purpose.

I can create a custom binding that allows me to work with request:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>

    <soapenv:Body>

        < GetCapabilities  xmlns="http://tig.com">

<parameters service="CSW" request="GetCapabilites">

<AcceptVersions>

<Version>1.0.0</Version>

<Version>0.8.3</Version>

</AcceptVersions>

</parameters>

        </ GetCapabilities >

    </soapenv:Body>

</soapenv:Envelope>

But I needn't this additional element ("parameters"). What should I do.