Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/11 17:48:15 UTC

[MAVEN] How to re-build UIMA runtime plugin if some classes (e.g., in uimaj-core) are modified ?

If some classes (e.g., class A belongs to uimaj-core project) in Eclipse's
UIMA runtime plugin are modified, what are the steps to rebuild this plugin
? Do the following steps work (most likely not) ?
 - cd uimaj-core
 - mvn install
 - cd ../uimaj-ep-runtime
 - mvn install

- Tong

Re: [MAVEN] How to re-build UIMA runtime plugin if some classes (e.g., in uimaj-core) are modified ?

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
mvn clean install helps sometimes.

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.