Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by RanBing <bi...@hotmail.com> on 2010/11/01 16:53:30 UTC

IOException never thrown

Hi,

Just loaded the 3.0 code in the svn trunk to eclipse. There are two errors relating to a catch clause, both complaining the IOException in the catch clause are never thrown in the try block. The mvn builds fine, but eclipse complains.

SieveMailet, line 157 and DataLineLMTPMessageHookHandler line 176.

Are these right?

Bing

Re: IOException never thrown

Posted by RanBing <bi...@hotmail.com>.
I guess my Eclipse man plugin was not working properly.

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.