Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 17:08:45 UTC

Flume for JavaScript / NodeJS ?

Hi,

Perhaps a bit of a strange question here, but does anyone know of anything
Flume-like for NodeJS?

Specifically, I'd love to find/reuse something that acts like Flume's
Spillover Channel (combines MemoryChannel and FileChannel), but in
JavaScript land, so I can use it from NodeJS.

Otis

Re: Flume for JavaScript / NodeJS ?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ahmed,

Thanks, although this doesn't really deal with what I'd really like to find
in order not to reinvent, which is the in-memory buffer combined with
on-disk fallback, with ability to define limits for each, and ship events
from there to arbitrary destinations/sinks.  Googling didn't reveal
anything like it existing in the JS / NodeJS world, yet, so I was hoping
somebody in the Flume user community knows of any JS projects out there
that have MemoryChannel+FileChannel like logic.

Otis

Posted by Ahmed Vila <av...@devlogic.eu>.
Hi Otis,