Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/28 18:21:28 UTC

PDFs with IE - a fix

Sorry for the cross-post, but if anyone is having issues serving up
pdfs to IE users over ssl, here is a fix for the browser:

===
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]

"BypassSSLNoCacheCheck"=dword:00000001
===

It took us a few days to find this, so hopefully this will help
someone else get it taken care of sooner. :-)

Larry

Re: PDFs with IE - a fix

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
You lucky bugger!!

That was my first inclination (<stong-bad-voice>"Stupid crap for crap
IE..."</stong-bad-voice>), but our tech services guys would have
nothing of it...

Larry

Re: PDFs with IE - a fix

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
Damn.  That's had me stumped for months.  I forced the client to
upgrade to Firefox.  :)