Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Er...@ssga.com on 2002/08/08 22:00:19 UTC

nesting logic tags under each other??

Hi all,

Is it possible to nest logic tags under each other??

At the bottom of my jsp page that contains a list of data with the page
size being 20 I want to have logic to show/hide the navigation buttons.
Only If the current row is greater than 19
show the first and previous buttons.  Only if the total number of rows is
greater than 0 and the current row is less than the row number of the start
of the last page show the next and last buttons....
      <nested:greaterThan property="row" value="19">
            <input type="submit" name="First" value="First">
            <input type="submit" name="Previous" value="Previous">
      </nested:greaterThan>

      <nested:greaterThan property="rows" value="0">
            <nested:lessThan property="row" value='<nested:write property
="lastPageStart"/>'>
                  <input type="submit" name="Next" value="Next">
                  <input type="submit" name="Last" value="Last">
            </nested:lessThan>
      </nested:greaterThan>

I can't seem to get the lessThan tag to work when below the greaterThan
tag....Any thoughts??

Thanks in advance

Eric