Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/02/11 18:42:41 UTC

GSOC 2014

Any committer interested in mentoring? Any project ideas? We need to
make project description ready by 2/24.

Thanks,
Daniel

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: GSOC 2014

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
I had a partial implementation of Pig mavenization last year (that of
course now is obsolete).
I think it's not as complicated as it sounds, just time consuming.
+1 on the idea, might even have some time to co-mentor.

--
Gianmarco

Re: GSOC 2014

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Thats great to hear. Surely someone will mentor ON ERROR?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com

Re: GSOC 2014

Posted by Lorand Bendig <lb...@gmail.com>.