Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sommeralex <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/05 10:21:02 UTC

Tapestry Job Offer

Hi!

I need a tapestry expert who is able to fix the bugs on the following pages:

1.
http://www.airwriting.com/en/group/create
2.
http://www.airwriting.com/en/group/create
3.
http://www.airwriting.com/en/group/listlocalgroups

Bug 1: The Javascript Lib has a loading time out which forces it to stop
Bug 2: The Slider for a group range does not work with IE 8
Bug 3:  List Local Groups comes in my implementation without zones, but
should have one.

Optional: Currently, the map is working with google map javascript version
2, but it should be 3.

if someone is interested, write me a mail on alexander.sommer@gmail.com with
a cost estimation. thx!
alex