Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2019/05/07 00:00:19 UTC

Code One

I just learned that a session that I was invited to join called Java IDE Wars has been accepted to Code One. As you can imagine I will be representing NetBeans. If anyone has any ideas for how to crush Eclipse and IntelliJ let me know. I will send this request for ideas again in August.

Two other sessions, unrelated to NB, won’t get a thumbs up or thumbs down until June.

Ken

Re: Code One

Posted by Steven Ingram <st...@gmail.com>.
Oh I love this.  Let me put my brain to it.