Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Srineel Mazumdar <sm...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 19:33:44 UTC

Please explain

Hi,

Please explain the meaning of the following :

 <param name="excludeMethods">input,back,cancel,browse</param>

Re: Please explain

Posted by Li Ying <li...@gmail.com>.
This doc explains it.
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/interceptors.html#Interceptors-MethodFiltering

Re: Please explain

Posted by Maurizio Cucchiara <ma...@gmail.com>.
Tipically these are the method names ignored by an interceptor.

Sent from my mobile device, so please excuse typos and brevity.

Maurizio Cucchiara