Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paulo Andrade <pa...@ist.utl.pt> on 2012/04/26 23:01:14 UTC

Tynamo's tapestry-jdo and JDOEntityValueEncoder not getting registered

Hello,

I'm having a bit of annoying problem regarding the jdo entity value encoder. Sometimes it seems tapestry does not know about it and encodes my entities as strings.

For example my URLs end up looking like:

http://example.com/app/foo/com.example.entity.foo$a4c34

Instead of the correct

http://example.com/app/foo/1

To fix this I simply restart the application and it usually returns to a working state.

Anyone has clues on why this might be happening?

Regards,
Paulo Andrade

PS: I'm using Tapestry 5.3.2 and the latest tapestry-jdo.

Re: Tynamo's tapestry-jdo and JDOEntityValueEncoder not getting registered

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Paulo,
  I'll have a look at the logs and see if I can reproduce it using the high
level approach you mention. Do let me know if you are able to create a
sample project w/ this problem or if you figure out anything else that
might be relevant.

Cheers,

Alex K

Posted by Paulo Andrade <pa...@ist.utl.pt>.
Forgot to attach the files.

Re: Tynamo's tapestry-jdo and JDOEntityValueEncoder not getting registered

Posted by Paulo Andrade <pa...@ist.utl.pt>.
Hello Alex,

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Paulo,