Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/12/01 20:45:37 UTC

RE: Status of Apache Wiki

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> > I'll want to check see about either using the Incubator Wiki
> > or a project-specific Wiki for the Directory project.

> IMHO the choice is clear: having a project-specific separate wiki.

OK.  I'll create it later today.  I believe that the correct command will
be:

 addwiki --title 'Apache Directory Project' \
         --inter 'ApacheDirectory' \
         --commit-mails 'directory-cvs@incubator.apache.org'
         directory

When the project exits incubation, we'll only have to change the commit
address.

While I am at it, I can also create the Avalon and James Wikis.  They will
be blank, but ready to start importing pages from Leo's migration script.

	--- Noel