Posted to issues@cxf.apache.org by momo_benj <mo...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/16 18:18:18 UTC

Encoding response

Hi,

on my WS response i want to have the encoding ASCII in hex. Indeed, i want
"&#xE9". For the moment I have "&#xe9" thanks to a post on your Website :

	Message message = PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage();
        message.put(Message.ENCODING, "ASCII");

message.getExchange().put("org.apache.cxf.stax.force-start-document",
Boolean.TRUE);

It is almost what I want, but unfortunately just almost ...

Do you have any idea for this please ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Encoding response

Posted by momo_benj <mo...@hotmail.com>.
I just want to precise that the "é" I want to have is in fact : '& # x E 9'
and I have '& # x e 9' ...

Re: Encoding response

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 16/03/12 17:18, momo_benj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> on my WS response i want to have the encoding ASCII in hex. Indeed, i want
> "&#xE9". For the moment I have "&#xe9" thanks to a post on your Website :
>
> 	Message message = PhaseInterceptorChain.getCurrentMessage();
>          message.put(Message.ENCODING, "ASCII");
>
> message.getExchange().put("org.apache.cxf.stax.force-start-document",
> Boolean.TRUE);
>
> It is almost what I want, but unfortunately just almost ...
>
> Do you have any idea for this please ?

Is it for JAX-WS ? You should probably register marshaller properties
with the CXF Jaxb Binding for this to work

Cheers, Sergey