Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com> on 2006/05/09 18:51:21 UTC

How to set the focus on a form ?

Hi all,

I need to set the focus on a different element of a form than the
default one.
I've tried to find this functionnality in the validationdelegate wihout
success.

Any idea is welcome.

--
Stéphane Decleire

05 56 57 99 20
06 63 78 69 06

Re: How to set the focus on a form ?

Posted by Paul Cantrell <ca...@pobox.com>.
If you set focus=false, you can at least roll a little of your own
javascript to do the trick. It doesn't take much.

Posted by Stephane Decleire <sd...@cariboo-networks.com>.

Posted by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de>.