Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/23 14:52:56 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ECharts 5.1.1 (release candidate 1)

Dear community,

We are pleased to be calling this vote for the release of Apache ECharts
5.1.1 (release candidate 1).

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/echarts/5.1.1-rc.1/

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/echarts/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=echarts.git;a=commit;h=786af8b3a55c855425f3825ff663e1856fcb1cf2

The Release Note is available in:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/echarts/5.1.1-rc.1/RELEASE_NOTE.txt

Build Guide:
https://github.com/apache/echarts/blob/5.1.1-rc.1/README.md#build

Please vote on releasing this package as:
Apache ECharts 5.1.1 (release candidate 1)
by "2021-04-27T02:18:10.952Z".

[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

A checklist for reference:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ECHARTS/Apache+ECharts+Release+Checklist

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ECharts 5.1.1 (release candidate 1)

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
+1

I just checked:

- Signature is valid;
- LICENSE & NOTICE files are ok;
- Links are valid;

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org> 于2021年4月26日周一 下午4:18写道:

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by SHUANG SU <su...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

I checked:
- The release file is in the right location
- sha512 and asc is correct.
- Version is correct in package.json
- The source code is the same as the GitHub tag "5.1.1-rc.1".
- LICENSE is correct.
- RELEASE_NOTE exists and is correct.
- Download and npm install and build OK.
- Can run examples from build.

Thanks,
------------------------------
 Su Shuang (100pah)

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
+1

Checked:

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ville. Thanks for the Vote!

Sorry for missing this change. Will add it to the website.

Posted by Ville Brofeldt <vi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Tested to work well with Apache Superset (master branch). I noticed that https://github.com/apache/echarts/pull/14693 <https://github.com/apache/echarts/pull/14693> was missing on the release note, but it seems to be included in the release which is most important.