Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 16:53:52 UTC

jenkins CI for 2.1.x

Hi,

I've created a new view with a bunch of jenkins jobs for 2.1.x branches
https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/view/2.1.x/

I'd like another pair of eyes to validate it.

Thanks

Re: jenkins CI for 2.1.x

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
Looks good! :)

Thanks for taking care of this and for all the effort in RC3!

Re: jenkins CI for 2.1.x

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew and Ignacio for your help!

Re: jenkins CI for 2.1.x

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.

Re: jenkins CI for 2.1.x

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.