Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sebastien Arbogast <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/21 20:16:02 UTC

[CocoonInAction] Last call for participations...

Hi,

Cocoon In Action project has been rather standing around during the
past few days because I had a few technical problems with my database
but now everything is back to normal and 4 articles have been
published :
- Motivation (http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=3)
- Table of contents
(http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=1)
- HealthyCocoon
(http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=2)
- A first rough Todo-list
(http://www.epseelon.org/cocooninaction/index.php?module=subjects&func=viewpage&pageid=5)

Those documents are ready for reviewing, suggestions, comments,
critics, any constructive remark. So whether you are an experienced
Cocoon developer or just a user, feel free to come by, subscribe,
introduce yourself and give us your feedback about this project and
its starting documents.

As Helma suggested, it's good if we get started ASAP, but if we want
to make this tutorial as useful as possible, we need your opinion, and
possibly your active participation as a writer.
Furthermore, as we are two French-speaking members now, the idea of a
realtime translation in French has been evoked so...

So we will review documents until Sunday I think, and from Monday we
should be able to organize the first tasks and to share them.

Your comments are welcome.
@+++
--
Sebastien ARBOGAST