Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Robert Burrell Donkin <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 21:58:10 UTC

Re: svn commit: r727509 - in /james/server/trunk: avalon-spring-bridge-library/src/main/java/org/apache/james/container/spring/lifecycle/ core-api/src/main/java/org/apache/james/api/ core-api/src/main/java/org/apache/james/api/kernel/ spoolmanager-fu

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 8:54 PM,  <rd...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rdonkin
> Date: Wed Dec 17 12:54:48 2008
> New Revision: 727509

> Log:
> Basic resource injection for spring. No long term commitment for support but I like the idea...

this introduces a link between the avalon-spring stuff and james
proper. not sure that's a good idea but the JSR250 stuff is really
just an extended experiment. also, does not reuse resource injection
code. will tidy up if we decide that JSR250 is the right way forward
for mailets.

- robert