Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "jorgeeflorez ." <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/22 17:19:26 UTC

Extract text and reindex a specific node

Hi all,
I know the process of text extraction using Tika (so it can be added to an
index) is asynchronous and it is performed when adding a file node, or
updating the file in a file node.
I have a question: I configured a Tika parser that performs OCR over png
files. I would like to know if there is a way to launch the text extraction
process over a node,so the OCR can be performed again over a node (and the
index gets updated), without having to update anything in the node. I hope
it is clear what I need...

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Jorge