Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/08/24 07:59:32 UTC

[result] adopt Continuum instance on zone as part of the project infrastructure

Result: 11 affirmative votes from committers, and a +1 from Hervé

So, we'll consider it live now. Thanks to those who've volunteered to
help ensure it keeps running smoothly, and to those who've been
working to fix broken builds.

If anyone has any feedback on it's effectiveness (particularly if
there are things that should be on the Continuum roadmap), please
yell :)

Cheers,
Brett