Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trevor Harmon <tr...@vocaro.com> on 2008/11/03 22:26:52 UTC

How do I bind AntRun plugin to Assembly plugin?

I've got a POM that packages up my code using the Assembly plugin,
then it does some custom processing of the assembled code using the
AntRun plugin. To accomplish this, I've got both plugins bound to the
package phase so that they always run together.

This works okay, except that whenever I do "mvn install" the plugins
get executed. I only want them to run if I do "mvn assembly:assembly".
The Assembly plugin handles this, of course, but the AntRun plugin is
another matter. It has to be bound to a lifecycle, otherwise it
doesn't run.

Any suggestions on how to handle this? Thanks,

Trevor