Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/08/19 11:09:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jiwei Guo

Hi everyone,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache ShardingSphere
has invited Jiwei to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Jiwei did much important and splendid work for ElasticJob.
Thanks for your continued contributions.

Welcome your congratulations to him!

Best wishes,
Trista

 Juan Pan

panjuan@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

Re:Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Jiwei Guo

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
Congratulations.

Posted by guo jiwei <te...@apache.org>.
Hi Juan,