Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 17:44:53 UTC

Re: Problems excluding default interceptor

Refreshing the problem again -

This problem exists uniformly for both annotation and xml specification.

If you try to exclude a class from default interceptors, the lifecycle
events are excluded but some of the business methods are not.

Those business methods that have a @ExcludeClass specified on it, get
ignored by the @ExcludeDefault specified at the class level (either by
annotation or xml)

When a @ExcludeDefault is specified at the class level, default
interceptors are excluded for the business methods only if they do not
have a @ExcludeClass specified on them.

Cheers
Prasad

Posted by Prasad Kashyap <go...@gmail.com>.