Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org> on 2017/06/06 11:44:43 UTC

Groovy 2.5.0-beta-1 released

Dear community,

The Apache Groovy team is pleased to announce version 2.5.0-beta-1 of
Apache Groovy.
Apache Groovy is a multi-facet programming language for the JVM.
Further details can be found at the http://groovy.apache.org website.

This is a pre-release of a new version of Groovy.
We greatly appreciate any feedback you can give us when using this version.

This release includes 8 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12331949

Sources can be downloaded from: http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Convenience binaries, SDK and documentation can be found at:
http://www.groovy-lang.org/download.html
Jars are also available within the major binary repositories.
We would like to thank all people who contributed to this release.

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to
report problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at
https://groovy.apache.org/

Best regards,

The Apache Groovy team.

Re: Groovy 2.5.0-beta-1 released