Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Prachi Garg <pg...@gridgain.com> on 2018/02/14 19:50:36 UTC

SQL Compliance documentation

Igniters,

Apache Ignite's compliance to SQL:1999 (Core) is now documented on readme.io[1]
as well as on Wikipedia[2]. SQL folks, check it out and let me know if
there needs to be any correction.

Thanks to Aleksandr Volkov for validating Ignite's compliance with SQL99
Core specification.

[1] https://apacheignite-sql.readme.io/docs/sql-conformance
[2] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SQL_compliance

-Prachi

Re: SQL Compliance documentation

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Guess, it's all about taste. If to google for both "SQL compliance" and
"SQL conformance," then will see that DB vendors use both terms for the
same thing.

--
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.