Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Rashmi Hunt <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/07 23:42:06 UTC

SubscriptionHeaders element in jms binding

Question on SubscriptionHeaders element in jms binding.

Is 'SubscriptionHeaders' element, Tuscany's extension to JMS binding spec
XSD?  I am not seeing it in JMS binding spec.

<binding.jms uri="jms:ServiceTopic" >
    <SubscriptionHeaders JMSSelector="JMSType = 'type1'"/>
</binding.jms>

Thanks
Rashmi

Re: SubscriptionHeaders element in jms binding

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:42 PM, Rashmi Hunt <ra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Question on SubscriptionHeaders element in jms binding.
>
> Is 'SubscriptionHeaders' element, Tuscany's extension to JMS binding spec
> XSD?  I am not seeing it in JMS binding spec.
>
> <binding.jms uri="jms:ServiceTopic" >
>     <SubscriptionHeaders JMSSelector="JMSType = 'type1'"/>
> </binding.jms>
>
> Thanks
> Rashmi

Its from the OASIS versions of the spec, was included here many months ago
before we had any discussions or plans in Tuscany on what to do with the
different OSOA/OASIS specs. Now that we have a 2.x stream in Tuscany for
OASIS it can go there, i've just removed it from the Tuscany 1.x branch.
Thanks for pointing it out.

   ...ant