Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Saroj C <sa...@tcs.com> on 2012/09/25 16:02:14 UTC

UtilCache - Cache Cleaning

Dear All,
  We were trying to use UtilCache and configure the cache to expire after
60 mins. So, will OfBiz engine clear the cache after 60 mins or we need to
have a mechanism to clear the Expired Cache ?

Thanks and Regards,
Saroj
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: UtilCache - Cache Cleaning

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
As long as you are not using a cluster (many machines, one DB) it's ok
Else see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Distributed+Entity+Cache+Clear+Mechanism

Jacques

From: "Saroj C" <sa...@tcs.com>