Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2017/04/10 19:18:16 UTC

[MARKETING] What about an OFBiz Meetup in Atlanta around 9th – 11th June 2017?

Hi Everyone

Is anyone interested in attending an OFBiz meetup in Atlanta around the weekend of 9th \u2013 11th June, 2017?

Paul Mandeltort, whose company uses OFBiz for everything is a main sponsor for a Pinball Expo in Atlanta

http://southernfriedgameroomexpo.com/

and has suggested the idea of organising an OFBiz meetup there too. The main idea is to get people who are using OFBiz together talking to each other. All we would need is a meeting room for a ½ day to 1 day and then afterwards could maybe relax by playing some pinball :-)

Organising meetups like this could be an interesting way to link our OFBiz meetup locations and groups with some of our user companies.

What do people think?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [MARKETING] What about an OFBiz Meetup in Atlanta around 9th – 11th June 2017?

Posted by Craig Parker <cr...@fossfolks.com>.
Too early for me. I've driving from Maine to Florida, but not until
November. If you folks do any kind of online hangout though, I'd
probably try to take the time off and at least participate remotely.