Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mark Lin <ml...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 11:10:58 UTC

red5sip_3 with 2 OM instance

Hello,
i have 2 OM instances with different mysql DB for each
according to the guide -
http://openmeetings.apache.org/red5sip-integration_3.0.html

   - OCBD setup => Modify file /etc/odbc.ini

where Database = openmeetings - how to setup 2 DB.

where - USER = root, PASSWORD =

is it refer to system details or mysql?

   - Setup red5sip transport

Insert proper values to the /opt/red5sip/settings.properties...

where  - om.context=openmeetings # Openmeetings context - how to setup 2 DB

there is something alse i need to configure?

Thank you

Re: red5sip_3 with 2 OM instance

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
1) ODBC setup: you need to run 2 asterisk instances I guess, since you need
to specify 2 different DB. It is not a good idea to work as user "root"

2) most probably these 2 instances will have different ports

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax