Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/15 19:12:03 UTC

Where to get myfaces libraries, preferably from maven2 repo

Hi,
I saw myfaces version 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT mentioned in a post and would like to
know where I can get it.

Thanks,
Mikael

Re: Where to get myfaces libraries, preferably from maven2 repo

Posted by Mikael Andersson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
thanks for the replies.

If I'm correct I have to download the source and install it into my local
maven repo.

Cheers,
Micke

Re: Where to get myfaces libraries, preferably from maven2 repo

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
the correct link to the current build instructions (we are in a major
reorg, sorry for that):

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Building_With_Maven

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Where to get myfaces libraries, preferably from maven2 repo

Posted by Dave <ja...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Where to get myfaces libraries, preferably from maven2 repo

Posted by Veit Guna <ve...@gmx.de>.
Hi.