Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Peter Donald <do...@apache.org> on 2000/11/25 02:04:18 UTC

Tabs

Hi,

I have a request. Can we make it policy to strip tabs from source files
before adding them to CVS and replace them with spaces (probably 4) ? A few
editors don't deal with tabs gracefully but more importantly many mail
readers don't deal with it well (which is important for monitoring commits).

Cheers,

Pete

> I have a request. Can we make it policy to strip tabs from source files
> before adding them to CVS and replace them with spaces (probably
> 4) ? A few
> editors don't deal with tabs gracefully but more importantly many mail
> readers don't deal with it well (which is important for
> monitoring commits).

+1