Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de> on 2001/10/18 16:00:55 UTC

__1cDstdZ__RTTI__1nDstdJbad_alloc__ undefined when trying to use xalan from my dynamic lib

Hi,

I have managed to compile xerces and xalan from the sources on SunOS 5.7
with "CC: Sun WorkShop 6 2000/04/07 C++ 5.1". Basicly I had to add the -z
"-D_GNU_" option to runConfigure (in addition the the runConfigure options
that are in the docs). It was not nescessary to use the stlport library.
testXSLT runs without problems now, but I have trouble when I try to get it
run with a dynamic library that I have build and that should use Xalan. When
the library gets loaded I get the following error:

 fatal: relocation error: file
/export/home/geraldr/xml-xalan/c/lib/libxalan-c1_2.so: symbol
__1cDstdZ__RTTI__1nDstdJbad_alloc__: referenced symbol not found

I have tried to compare linker and compiler settings, libaries etc. between
testXSLT and my lib, but I can't figure out where the problem is.

Has anybody any ideas ?

Thanks

Gerald

P.S. The same on linux with gcc works without problems