Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/15 15:11:10 UTC

Access to Apache GitHub

Hi,

With reference to  recent threads/discussions on creating ready-made docker
images for spark, spark-py and spark-R, it would be great to create a
project/repository in Apache Spark GitHub specifically for this [orpose.

Would some administrator of this https://github.com/apache/spark

give my email mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com appropriate access to create the
said repository or please let me know who I need to contact?

Regards,

Mich

   view my Linkedin profile

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Access to Apache GitHub

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
Correction

<PRODUCT_VERSION>-<SCALA_VERSION>-<JAVA_VERSION>

3.1.2-scala_2.12-java11
3.1.2_sparkpy-scala_2.12-java11

Re: Access to Apache GitHub

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.