Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/02/03 20:42:59 UTC

[Release] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 2

I updated the link with the patches from Shash Chatterjee and Peter
Donald.  The link for your reference is:

http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/logkit-dist/

Are we golden?

Re: [Release] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 2

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> I'll start a test with it.  *IF* it is fixed, we still can't use it until
> Avalon officially authorizes a Release build.  Any idea when that would be?

When we all sign off on it then we can make the release candidate final.

> I don't think that we need for wait for everything to be released, but we do
> need an official release, and not a snapshot.

I agree.  The release candidate is there to let you test to see if it
fixes your issues--and let us know if it does not.

RE: [Release] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 2

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>>http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/logkit-dist/
>>
>>Are we golden?
>

> Did anyone look at the bug I reported the other day?
>
> http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=avalon-dev@jakarta.apach
> e.org&msgNo=18275

I'll take a look

> Is that fixed in LogKit 1.2?  Is LogKit 1.2 a drop-in for the
> logkit-1.1.1.jar currently in our release?  If so, I can see if it breaks
> again tonight at midnight.

Should be.

RE: [Release] LogKit 1.2 Release Candidate 2

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:
> I updated the link with the patches from Shash Chatterjee and Peter
> Donald.  The link for your reference is:
>
> http://avalon.apache.org/~bloritsch/logkit-dist/
>
> Are we golden?

looks good. Haven't done extensive tests though.

cheers,

- Leo