Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at> on 2013/11/19 16:07:36 UTC

Re: [Suggestion] Deactivate Jira Rich Text Editor

Not sure if you already asked to INFRA, but don't waste their time, the
plugin is not supported for Jira 6.x (ASF is currently using 6.1):

https://bitbucket.org/bbaker/atlassian-markdown/issue/9/jira-6-support

Would be cool is someone could take-up the implementation of such
feature ;-)