Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jyotishman Pathak <jy...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/04 06:34:57 UTC

2-D array of Strings

Hi all,

I have a simple question to ask: how can I declare a "complexType" in my
WSDL file depicting a 2-dimensional array of strings? I know, I can specify
a 1-dimensional array type as follows:

<xsd:complexType name="StringArray">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="element" type="xsd:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
</xsd:sequence>
</xsd:complexType>

Can someone guide me to do a similar thing for a 2-D array?

Thanks,
Jyoti

Re: 2-D array of Strings

Posted by Julien Wajsberg <ju...@francetelecom.com>.
Jyotishman Pathak a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> I have a simple question to ask: how can I declare a "complexType" in
> my WSDL file depicting a 2-dimensional array of strings? I know, I can
> specify a 1-dimensional array type as follows:
>
> <xsd:complexType name="StringArray">
>          <xsd:sequence>
>             <xsd:element name="element" type="xsd:string"
> minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
>          </xsd:sequence>
> </xsd:complexType>
>
> Can someone guide me to do a similar thing for a 2-D array?

You just have to do a 1D array of a 1D array.