Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 19:06:38 UTC

Problems with hadoop 0.18.0 plugin and Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

Hi people! I´m a newbie of Hadoop and I´d like to have an integrated
environment for Hadoop and Pig in the same Eclipse Galileo distribution. The
Pig plugin (PigPen) works properly but the Hadoop plugin only lets me browse
the DFS server location (in a remote Virtual Machine) and not sending jobs.
Could anyone help me with this problem?
Thanks a lot.

--
Alberto

Re: Problems with hadoop 0.18.0 plugin and Eclipse 3.5 (Galileo)

Posted by Alberto Luengo Cabanillas <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I´ll take a look.

Posted by Philip Zeyliger <ph...@cloudera.com>.
You might want to chime in at