Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com> on 2008/08/26 00:51:29 UTC

Re: How to avoid localhost mails tagged as spam

On Tue, 2008-08-26 at 00:40 +0200, GoodnGo.de (R) Zentrale wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> I am using SpamAssassin version 3.2.5
> Postfix, amavis, clamd, *nix
>

> My question:
> All emails from localhost are tagged als ***Spam*** in the subject
> line.
>
> How can I avoid this ?
> Please help me.
>
> (Header-Merssage:Received: from localhost (unknown [127.0.0.1]))

since localhost is unknown, you might want to add it to your /etc/hosts

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE #2495, CISSP #78281, CNX
Austin Energy

Re: How to avoid localhost mails tagged as spam

Posted by Lê Ngọc Hiếu <hi...@gmail.com>.
In my case, I setup Postfix to listen on 2 ports (that means 2 instances)
 - Regular port 25 will pass to SA
 - Another port will not pass to SA and we use this port to send mail to
each other.

Cheers,

Hieu N. Le

Posted by "McDonald, Dan" <Da...@austinenergy.com>.