Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "kai-michael.roesner@sap.com.INVALID" <ka...@sap.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/21 14:31:47 UTC

[PySpark, Spark Streaming] Bug in timestamp handling in Structured Streaming?

Hi,

I suspect I may have come across a bug in the handling of data containing timestamps in PySpark "Structured Streaming" using the foreach option. I'm "just" a user of PySpark, no Spark community member, so I don't know how to properly address the issue. I have posted a question<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74113270/how-to-handle-timestamp-data-in-pyspark-streaming-by-row> about this on StackOverflow but that didn't get any attention, yet. Could someone please have a look at it to check whether it is really a bug? In case a Jira ticket is created could you please send me the link?
Thanks and best regards
Kai Roesner.
Dr. Kai-Michael Roesner
Development Architect
Technology & Innovation, Common Data Services
SAP SE
Robert-Bosch-Strasse 30/34
69190 Walldorf, Germany
T +49 6227 7-64216
F +49 6227 78-28459
E kai-michael.roesner@sap.com<ma...@sap.com>
www.sap.com<http://www.sap.com/>

Please consider the impact on the environment before printing this e-mail.

Pflichtangaben/Mandatory Disclosure Statements:
www.sap.com/corporate-en/impressum<http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/impressum>

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.