Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Claudio R <us...@yahoo.com.br> on 2007/12/19 01:54:43 UTC

Problem to login in Continuum 1.1 final with Internet Explorer

Hi,

  I installed the Continuum 1.1 final in a linux machine.
  When I try do login (as admin) I am redirect to home.
  This happen with Internet Explorer. In firefox work out.
  I am using correct user and password.
  What´s the problem?
  I cleaned all cookies, but problem persist ...
  Help me.

  Thanks

Re: Problem to login in Continuum 1.1 final with Internet Explorer

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Cool, Thanks for the solution.

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.