Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com> on 2016/04/25 19:04:46 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-50: Move Authorizer to o.a.k.common package - Round 2

Hey Guys,

I would like to re-initiate the voting process for KIP-50: Move Authorizer
to o.a.k.common package. KIP-50 is available here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-50+-+Move+Authorizer+to+o.a.k.common+package>.
Associated PR is available here <https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/861>.

The vote will run for 72 hours and I would like to start it with my +1
(non-binding).
​

Ashish

Re: [VOTE] KIP-50: Move Authorizer to o.a.k.common package - Round 2

Posted by Ashish Singh <as...@cloudera.com>.
KIP-50 has passed with +6 (binding) and +3 (non-binding).

Thanks everyone for reviews and votes!

Posted by Don Bosco Durai <bo...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Jun Rao <ju...@confluent.io>.
Ashish,

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
+1.

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [VOTE] KIP-50: Move Authorizer to o.a.k.common package - Round 2

Posted by Ewen Cheslack-Postava <ew...@confluent.io>.
+1

Posted by Harsha <ma...@harsha.io>.
+1