Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Grupo Deosa <za...@hotmail.com> on 2018/08/29 14:35:32 UTC

PROBLEM WITH OPPEN OFFICE.

HI!

I'M MAYRA MARTÍNEZ, FROM MEXICO.

I ALREADY UPDATE VERSION 4.1.5 FROM OPEN OFFICE. I USED FOR 12 YEARS, AND NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.

I USED CALC AND WRITER.

BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. EVERY 5 MINUTES  THE PROGRAM CLOSED SUDDENLY AND ERASE ALL MY WORD I HAD DONE!

I HOPE YOU CAN DO, SOMETHING THAT FIX IT.

I GOT THE VERSION WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE EDITION. 64 BITS

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

LSC. MAYRA ZAYRET MARTINEZ E.

Re: PROBLEM WITH OPPEN OFFICE.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 29.08.2018 um 16:35 schrieb Grupo Deosa:
> I'M MAYRA MARTÍNEZ, FROM MEXICO.
> I ALREADY UPDATE VERSION 4.1.5 FROM OPEN OFFICE. I USED FOR 12 YEARS, AND NEVER HAPPEN TO ME.
> I USED CALC AND WRITER.
>
> BUT I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM. EVERY 5 MINUTES  THE PROGRAM CLOSED SUDDENLY AND ERASE ALL MY WORD I HAD DONE!
> I HOPE YOU CAN DO, SOMETHING THAT FIX IT.
> I GOT THE VERSION WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE EDITION. 64 BITS

please note that this is not a typical problem of OpenOffice and it's
not necessarily a bug. Therefore this mailinglist is not the right place
for discussing and solving such case of problems. Please ask for help in
the user forums [1] or the users mailing list [2].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/
[2]
https://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html#users-mailing-list-public

Thank you very much for your understanding.

Marcus