Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2022/03/08 06:23:27 UTC

[VOTE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.4/1.2.0 releases

Hi,

A mistake was made while releasing Apache MINA FtpServer 1.1.3: the
API was broken. Those two releases are fixing this mistake:
- 1.1.4 will revert back ion the changes that broke the API ascendant
compatibility
- 1.2.0 will contain the changes in the API that makes it possible to
specify more than one enabled TLS version

The newly approved Nexus has been used for the preparation of this
release and all final artifacts are stored in a staging repository:

1.1.4:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1069/
1.2.0:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/

The distributions are available for download on :

1.1.4:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-&069/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.1.4/

1.2.0:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.2.0/

Packages can also be downloaded from:

1.1.4: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.1.4/
1.2.0: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.2.0/

Let us vote :
[ ] +1 | Release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0
[ ] +/- | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do *NOT* release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.4/1.2.0 releases

Posted by Jonathan Valliere <jo...@emoten.com>.
+1

On Tue, Mar 8, 2022 at 1:23 AM Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A mistake was made while releasing Apache MINA FtpServer 1.1.3: the
> API was broken. Those two releases are fixing this mistake:
> - 1.1.4 will revert back ion the changes that broke the API ascendant
> compatibility
> - 1.2.0 will contain the changes in the API that makes it possible to
> specify more than one enabled TLS version
>
> The newly approved Nexus has been used for the preparation of this
> release and all final artifacts are stored in a staging repository:
>
> 1.1.4:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1069/
> 1.2.0:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/
>

> The distributions are available for download on :
>
> 1.1.4:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-&069/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.1.4/
>
> 1.2.0:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.2.0/
>
> Packages can also be downloaded from:
>
> 1.1.4: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.1.4/
> 1.2.0: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.2.0/
>
> Let us vote :
> [ ] +1 | Release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0
> [ ] +/- | Abstain
> [ ] -1 | Do *NOT* release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0
>
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure.

Re: [VOTE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.4/1.2.0 releases

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
+1

Le mar. 8 mars 2022 à 07:23, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a
écrit :

> Hi,
>
> A mistake was made while releasing Apache MINA FtpServer 1.1.3: the
> API was broken. Those two releases are fixing this mistake:
> - 1.1.4 will revert back ion the changes that broke the API ascendant
> compatibility
> - 1.2.0 will contain the changes in the API that makes it possible to
> specify more than one enabled TLS version
>
> The newly approved Nexus has been used for the preparation of this
> release and all final artifacts are stored in a staging repository:
>
> 1.1.4:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1069/
> 1.2.0:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/
>

> The distributions are available for download on :
>
> 1.1.4:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-&069/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.1.4/
>
> 1.2.0:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1068/org/apache/ftpserver/ftpserver/1.2.0/
>
> Packages can also be downloaded from:
>
> 1.1.4: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.1.4/
> 1.2.0: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/mina/ftpserver/1.2.0/
>
> Let us vote :
> [ ] +1 | Release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0
> [ ] +/- | Abstain
> [ ] -1 | Do *NOT* release Apache FtpServer 1.1.4 and 1.2.0
>
> Thanks !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Cordialement,
> Emmanuel Lécharny
> www.iktek.com

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Result, was : [VOTE] Apache FtpServer 1.1.4/1.2.0 releases

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi;,

I'm closing this vote, with 3 binding +1 (Jonathan, Guillaume and me).

I'll push the packages and announe the release.

Thanks !

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50