Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/01 17:06:23 UTC

report-text doesn't support the "useSimpleNames" attribute

Hi

I svn up and ran 'ant test-core', but hit this strange error:

lucene\build.xml:50: The following error occurred while executing this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:1018: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:744: report-text doesn't support the
"useSimpleNames" attribute

I have Ant 1.8.2.

I tried to run the tests with an Oracle JVM (the above failure was from an
IBM JVM), and hit this:

lucene\build.xml:50: The following error occurred while executing this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:1018: The following error occurred while executing
this line:
lucene\common-build.xml:744: report-text doesn't support the
"maxClassNameColumns" attribute

Each JVM complains about a different attribute !

This is the Oracle Java 6 that I ran with:

java version "1.6.0_31"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.6-b01, mixed mode)

Has anyone run into this?

Shai

Re: report-text doesn't support the "useSimpleNames" attribute

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.
> Something has happened recently ... these used to be much simpler. All I
> needed to do is 'svn up; ant eclipse' and that's it. Now I seem to need to
> run other commands as well ... I wish it was simpler as before.

This something is a move to ivy and it's not really a preference
choice I think. Anyway, ant eclipse can be made dependent on
clean-jars and resolve and you should be to what it was before.

Dawid

Re: report-text doesn't support the "useSimpleNames" attribute

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the 'ant resolve' tip -- after I 'ant clean-jars' I ran 'ant
eclipse' just to be sure, but it didn't compile. The resolve thing resolved
it.

Posted by Dawid Weiss <da...@cs.put.poznan.pl>.

Posted by Shai Erera <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, that solved it !