Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Saurabh Mahapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 04:37:02 UTC

Participate in the Apache Drill Poll on Twitter

Participate in the Apache Drill Poll and have your voice heard through ONE
vote: https://lnkd.in/gfWWXGd

Re: Participate in the Apache Drill Poll on Twitter

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
Did it.

Posted by Kunal Khatua <ku...@apache.org>.
Nice. We should have some polls conducted for what Drill is being used for
by the community as well.