Posted to user@drill.apache.org by William Dickenson <w....@castsoftware.com> on 2017/08/28 22:45:13 UTC

Accessing RESTAPI from DRILL ( not to drill)

We have created a set of RestAPI that expose data from our database. Right now we are running Curl to extract the data to a flat file and then using drill to read that source. However, we have run into some interesting problems when folks forget to refresh the files, or we have an unscheduled update.

So this comes down to two questions..... 1) Can Drill access the restapi directly and read the resulting data stream ? or 2) Can drill run CURL and THEN read the data stream

Thanks

Bill Dickenson
Dir CAST Software
302 521 3565

Re: Accessing RESTAPI from DRILL ( not to drill)

Posted by William Dickenson <w....@castsoftware.com>.
Thank you !

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.